Worried about my mom in law

by Marlen

My mother in law was discharged from the hospital yesterday and sent to a rehabilitation center.

She had fallen and broken her pelvic bone in two places and she is in blood thinner medications because she has blood clots on her legs.

We could not leave her at the Rehabilitation center because they do not provide the care she needs.

They expected her to be able to go back and forth to the bathroom and they stated they will put pads in floor just in case she falls!!!

We were not allowed to stay and help her out so now we are home with her but we do not have the capabilities to administer her blood thinner medication.

What can we do? Who can we call for help?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Taking Care of Elderly Parents.

Like Caring-for-Aging-Parents.com?